Drone Authority

Drone Authority

If you plan to operate your drone for commercial reasons (for Business or Work), you must carry a Remote Pilot License issued by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). In order to obtain a Remote Pilot license, you must complete an Aeronautical Knowledge test at an FAA certified testing center, prior to applying for your certification.

Contact Information

Other Information

Other Categories:

Drone Instruction & Licensing

Related Listings:
Drone Pilot Training In Billings, Montana
Twin Cities Drone School
Flight Schools Delaware
Drone Universities
University of Delaware Professional Drone Pilot Training


Featured Listings